Friday 23 March, 2007

The Bitch

She's tall, slim and fair
and intoxicating
The seductive enchantress.
And yet, once you've tasted her
She's harsh and bitter
Evil personified.

Each time he puts his lips to hers
my blood boils and freezes over
And her fragrance lingers
Long after they've parted
Tormenting me with its whiffs....

He loves me dearly
and he knows I hate her
and yet, he adores her so...
She's got him under her spell, the scorceress
And all I can do is eulogise her.

Inspired by and dedicated to some very important people in my life. I hope you quit smoking soon.

15 comments:

Elwing said...

awwww... marlboro sends its hatemail!!... and i send my love!!

Ishar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Himanshu said...

"Each time he puts his lips to hers"

technically... its not a ciggy's "lips" that you put your lips to you know... its the ciggy's "butt"...

just a correction... ;)

kray said...

@ h: poetic licence? :)

Ishar said...

eulogise, are you sure??

rdx said...

too qute too be writing this

kray said...

where be promised post?

Enigma said...

Thanks prachee!

liked your poem! Keep writing

Zishaan Hayath said...

Nice. Remove typo. And eulogise? Eh?

Surya said...

hey gud one...

Me said...

not bad!
but u eulogise her like this and u r gonna tempt people to smoke - as u have me right now!:)

-H said...

Quite a surprise. I didn't think you'd be found on a blog :)

./w

Maruti said...

Awesome...i rarely understand poems...but this is awesome!!

Gurveen Bedi said...

enjoyed reading:)

AlterinG Abhishek said...

gosh thi is a stroong! one!!